- Group: Job Openings, Job Leads and Job Connections!
- Subject: *** The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Linkedin Job Members *** with Group Manager Randy Schrum
So what makes a highly successful Linkedin Job member?
Here is what I have discovered as not only habits, but also “secrets” of the treasure chest on Linkedin.
You can also take advantage of this complimentary "How To LinkedIn" Book: http://bit.ly/A6l1o3
1. They invest their time strategically by putting fresh content on Linkedin when it’s the best time to do so. Let me explain, for me weekends are times to prepare Linkedin content, but as you will notice most collaboration does not take place on weekends. So hold the great Q/A’s, the awesome discussion topics, or the great status updates until Monday and never late Friday. Think about what your audience is doing and be strategic.
2. They use their status update to post something new every 24 to 48 hours and 80% of those updates include a link that gives a call to action. Such as signing up for your next webinar, promotions to visit your blog, to visit your resume, or visiting your corporate website etc…
3. They answer target specific questions that are related to their target market. This is great exposure for your business that Linkedin Pros are doing everyday!
4. They use the "saved" search "alerts" option for both advanced searches and job searches. By doing this you can be alerted instantly when opportunies become available such as new prospects or jobs. This allows you to reach out before the masses.
5. They answer every Linkedin email/inmail. Maybe not timely, but they never waste an opportunity!
6. They post their company events on the events application provided by Linkedin and use this as a way to measure interest and involvement for such things as conferences, webinars, or seminars. The events application has only been recently used by Linkedin Elite, but many are beginning to wise up to its amazing potential.
7. These highly successful members have identified their target markets on Linkedin, their goals on Linkedin, and are executing their plan every single work day. Social Media can be measured, but most don’t understand how to begin measuring their Social Media efforts because they have never identified their goals for using the Linkedin space. Once you have identified your goals then you can build a measurable matrix to anaylize your efforts.
I hope you enjoyed these highlights that will help in your LinkedIn efforts. Be sure to take advantage of this "How To LinkedIn" Resource as well: http://bit.ly/A6l1o3
Please share any other tips you have for our group members.
View or add comments »